Cellulitis Herbal Treatment with Essential Herbs

The problem of cellulitis is caused by the bacterial infection. In this condition the bacteria finds its way to the deeper layers of the skin from the cuts and open skin pores and causes infection there. As a result of the infection the skin becomes red in colour and the symptoms like inflammation, pain, itching and swelling occur. A weaker immunity of the body, medications, reduced flow of blood, injury etc are all responsible for the condition of Cellulitis. Normally the problem gets treated in a few of weeks but in some of the extreme cases it can take some months to get cured.

Cellulitis Symptoms

  • Problems seeing well
  • Fever
  • Bulging eye
  • Red eyelids
  • Problems seeing well
  • Blurry vision or double vision
  • Swelling of the eyelid or tissue around the eye
  • Problems moving your eye
  • Feeling as if you do not have much energy



Cellulitis Causes

Cellulitis is generally caused by streptococcal or staphylococcal bacteria that may be present on your skin, or in external source such as water, soil or animals that you come in get in touch with with.

Other issue than can increase the chances of developing Cellulitis Causes includes:

  • Diabetes 
  • Obesity
  • Pregnancy
  • Previous cellulitis.
  • Swelling of the legs
  • Alcoholism
  • Weakened immune system, e.g.: HIV/AIDS
  • Problems with circulation in the limbs



Cellulitis Herbal Treatment

However, if your cellulitis is still under your control, think of using various natural ingredients as treatments. Keep in mind that, along with these natural home remedies and Cellulitis Natural Treatment, it is still necessary to consider using recommended antibiotics prescribed by your medical doctor for better results.


Oregano Oil and Olive Oil


A combination of oregano and olive oil is very effective and useful in treating cellulitis. The rich anti inflammatory nature along with the powerful anti bacterial properties treat the infection and the symptoms absolutely. Apply a few drops of the mixture on the infected skin daily to get relief.


Thyme for Cellulitis


It is a readily available herb in almost all herbal stores. It has anti-bacterial properties that help in controlling bacterial development. However, one needs to take precautions while consuming this herb. One should not utilize its oil as it may be toxic, and also avoid taking it along with blood thinning drugs. You can use 1 to 2 gm of Thyme per day in 3 or 4 doses. Continue this treatment for a few days or until the infection has subsided.


Dandelion for Cellulitis


The leaves of this tree have high levels of two powerful antioxidants, vitamin C and luteolin. Antioxidants help in preventing free radical damage to the body’s cells. Paste of dandelion is useful locally to the area, to take away skin impurity. It can be consumed orally as well as to purify the blood. Dandelion improves liver function and prevents internal toxicity.


Tea Tree Oil  for Cellulitis


Herbs for Cellulitis include tea tree oil it also has antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Tea tree oil is extremely beneficial to treat cellulitis. Take a cotton ball and moisten it with two or three drops of water. Apply cotton swab on the infected area and leave it for a few hours. Now using one more cotton swab apply about two-three drops of tea tree oil onto the affected area two times daily. The desired results would be seen within a few days.


Coconut Oil  for Cellulitis


Coconut oil has lauric acid, which helps to fight against bacterial infections. It too aids in smoothening the redness and tenderness of the skin due to cellulitis. Apply coconut oil on the infected area and leave it for a few hours. You can apply coconut oil some times a day until there is some relief.


Garlic Oil  for Cellulitis


Garlic is the greatest remedy to treat the problem of bacterial skin infection. The rich properties of garlic not only get rid of the bacteria but also provide you relief from the pain and irritation caused. Apply some garlic oil on the infected skin to get relief.

Comments

  1. Pineapple is the common  Cellulitis Herbal Treatment  as it contains a chemical named bromelain. Pineapple must be expended in supplement structure as a piece of day by day eating routine to evacuate the cellulitis totally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't still believe that I got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Vadi who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Vadi send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Vadi, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Vadi did it for me, contact him doctorvadi@yahoo.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348074133083.  

    ReplyDelete
  3. My joy has no limits, I never thought that one day I would live on earth cured of this virus. I have suffered from this deadly "HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS" virus for 5 years. I spent a lot of money on drugs and going from one hospital to another, the hospital was my most visited place where constant monitoring was my hobby not until one day I decided to share my situation with a very close friend of mine and she was very upset with me for not telling her since she knew about a doctor called Dr Sani who helps people cure their HERPES. quickly I contacted his email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com which was given to me by Carolyn, just to give him a test, I spoke to him, he asked me to do some things that I did, he told me he was going to prepare me and send me a herbal cure which he did and afterwards I received it and after using the herbal cure within 2 weeks and days I was totally healed, had to go back to the same hospital that I went to before. confirm my recovery and here is my doctor confirmed me negative, so today I am here to spread the good news of my life about how Dr Sani saved me from the nightmare and the HERPES VIRUS outbreaks. You can contact him by email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com or Whats-app: 2348118184266. If you are still suffering from this deadly virus ... I believe you are going to be happy and feel alive again as I am in this moment.
    Email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com
    Whats-app: 2348118184266

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7 Natural Treatments for Grover's Disease

4 Home Base Natural Treatments for Blepharitis

Epididymitis Natural Treatment Stop Further Complications