Folliculitis A Skin Condition Disease
- Small red bumps clusters or whitehead pimples that develop near hair follicles.
- Blisters filled with pus that break crust over
- Inflamed and red skin
- Burning or Itchy skin
- Pain or Tenderness
- A large inflamed mass or bump
- Friction due to tight clothing or shaving.
- Heat as well as sweat, like that, occurred by wearing waders or rubber gloves.
- Several skin situations, for example acne and dermatitis.
- Skin injuries, like from surgical wounds or scrapes.
- Skin Coverings, for example, adhesive tape or plastic dressings.
- Avoid tight clothing.
- Keep rubber gloves dry between uses.
- If possible than avoid shaving.
- Careful Shaving.
- Use clean hot tubs as well as heated pools only.