Natural Remedies for Peripheral Neuropathy – Herbs & Essential Oils

Peripheral Neuropathy is a term which describes the damage done to peripheral nerves. This damage can be caused by more than 100 different known diseases. If only one nerve is involved it is called a mononeuropathy an instance of which is carpal tunnel syndrome. If 2 or more nerves are involved in separate areas it is called a numerous mononeuropathy.
Even though the incidence of peripheral neuropathy is not known, the Neurology Channel estimates that it affects at least 20 million people in the United States, and that almost 60% of all people with diabetes suffer from the condition.

Symptoms of Peripheral Neuropathy


Symptoms of Peripheral Neuropathy range from numbness, tingling and weakness to paralysis and bullet-biting pain. The causes of peripheral neuropathy are numerous and include viruses, environmental toxicity, chemotherapy, nutritional deficiencies, and—the most common cause—diabetes.

The Symptoms of Peripheral Neuropathy include:
  • Diarrhea
  • Too much sweating
  • Tingling in the feet or hands
  • A shocking or buzzing sensation
  • Regularly dropping many things from hands
  • Stabbing, sharp pains
  • Sexual dysfunction, particularly in men
  • Digestive difficulty
  • A feeling like wearing a tight sock or glove
  • A heavy, weak feeling in the hands, arms and legs


The symptoms of peripheral neuropathy could signal other conditions. Make sure that you tell your doctor about your symptoms.

Natural-Remedies-for-Peripheral-Neuropathy


Natural Remedies for Peripheral Neuropathy


Especially because of the big population of diabetes patients, numerous people are seeking peripheral neuropathy relief. Fortunately, there are some do-it-yourself tactics you can use to deliver drug-free, non-surgical, natural relief in the comfort of your own home. Here are some Natural Remedies for Peripheral Neuropathy that the patients can follow as the Natural Treatment for Peripheral Neuropathy:


Vitamin B6 for Peripheral Neuropathy


Vitamin B6 levels should be balanced in the body as its deficiency can make worse the condition or even cause neuropathic pain. The optimum dosage is 100 mg per day. One can take vitamins B complex to make Vitamin B6 more effective.


Magnesium for Peripheral Neuropathy


Magnesium relaxes the nervous system. Doctors recommend an everyday dosage of 800 mg divided in two portions.


Cayenne Herb for Peripheral Neuropathy


A massage with cayenne into the areas affected by peripheral neuropathy is said to lessen the flank pain.


Fresh Fruits & Vegetables for Peripheral Neuropathy


You should also make utilize of juice that can be taken from fresh fruits and vegetables because juice will help to ease inflammation and the pain caused by neuropathy.


Skullcap for Peripheral Neuropathy


Herbs for Peripheral Neuropathy Skullcap, a hardy perennial herb native to the Europe, Asia and some parts of Northern America, soothe the entire nervous system. Doctors suggest fifteen drops of tincture in a glass of water as a safe dose. This can be done three to six times in day or as needed to lessen the pain.


Evening Primrose Oil for Peripheral Neuropathy


Another Natural Treatment for Peripheral Neuropathy, evening primrose oil can be trusted to stop a neural dysfunction and help in damage control, if already occurred.

You can use evening primrose oil to treat Peripheral Neuropathy by taking it internally. It is advised to take 360mg of evening primrose oil daily to lower neuropathy numbness, burning, and tingling.


Castor Oil  for Peripheral Neuropathy


Castor oil packs provide symptomatic relief to some people. It can be put to a helpful use by using various methods for example massage, biofeedback, and acupuncture and relaxation therapy.


Cinnamon for Peripheral Neuropathy


Cinnamon is one of Peripheral Neuropathy Natural Treatment because it can lower the glucose level which triggers neuropathy symptoms. It is helpful to take 1-2 teaspoons of cinnamon in your daily meals or try using cinnamon oil for neuropathy relief. Or, you can use cassia cinnamon supplements as an alternative.


Enzymes Supplements for Peripheral Neuropathy


One can consume digestive enzymes supplements two times or thrice a day on an empty stomach. This will help to take away plaque and restore blood circulation particularly in case of extremities.

Comments

  1. Do you still Struggle with Cold Sores, unexpected Outbreak and Herpes Virus? then you don't have to keep waiting for treatment when the is a herbal medicine that cure this virus. I was searching online for Herbal Cure for Herpes Virus when I saw a testimony online about Dr. Akintunde and how he cured a lady of HSV1 with his.
    natural herbal medicine and tested Negative and in less than a month she was cured of this virus. So it took me time to believe that this was true, because my family Doctor tried all his best to get rid of this virus in my body system but yet no cure and I suffered from outbreak and Cold Sores always. I had to contact Dr. Akintunde after I have access his website and i had faith in God that I was going to be fine and free of this virus one day. Finally I contacted Dr. Akintunde on his WhatsApp number that I saw on the testimony post online, and after our conversation the Doctor only promise me that I was going to be cured and free of this virus after taking his natural herbal medicine because I was tired of my situation with this virus it was so distracting to my life and whole family. Later Dr. Akintunde send some Herbal medicine to me through UPS courier service, with instructions on how to used this medicine, to my biggest surprise first week of taking my herbal medication I saw great improvement and I still think that it's a dream but this is real, I now test Negative of this virus today and my blood pressure well regulated now, my family doctor after my test was extremely surprise to see my test result change to HSV1 Negative and no more symptoms, cold sores, sores throat and outbreak again. I wish to tell everyone about this, mostly if you have this virus then do yourself good to contact Dr. Akintunde and see what the Lord can do through this Herbal Doctor's medicine in less than a month. 100% free from herpes Virus. I and my family say "thank you" Sir, for helping my life. You are a blessing to this generation and God will reward you richly

    Email: drakintundehomecare@gmail.com

    WhatsApp number: +234 703 524 5593

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m here to testify about what Dr James did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and itching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it really helped during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from Dr James herbal mix and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 15 days of using Dr James herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr James herbal medicine. I came across a testimony of Kasha, on the internet testifying about Dr James , on how he cured Him from 7 years HSV 2. And He also gave the email address of this man... [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com]..., advising anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help with, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I'm going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him. I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr James prepared and sent me his herbal medicine made of roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after 15 days I drank his herbal medicine, I was totally cured. no more itching , pain on me anymore as Dr James assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test. the result came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like Melasma, Shingles, HPV, HBV, HIV/AIDS, ALS, HBP, CANCER,NEPHROTIC SYNDROME HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,Lupus,Backache,dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN . , etc. you can contact Dr James directly on his.... [drjamesherbalmix@gamil.com]... He is a good man,and He will help you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7 Natural Treatments for Grover's Disease

4 Home Base Natural Treatments for Blepharitis

Epididymitis Natural Treatment Stop Further Complications